Seacsub Guru dive computer now with free transmitter
SEAC Guru+ free HP Transmitter Set
Guru+HP Transmitter Set.
Seac Guru Wrist Diving Computer,Digital 3D Compass, Smartwatch.
Discover all the features of the new SEAC GURU computer, a real operations center ideal for your underwater adventures and everyday life.
In addition to the four operating modes, Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Free Diving, the innovative integrated wireless air consumption calculation (compatible with the new Wireless Color Code transmitter), the 3D tilt-compensating digital compass and dual time clock, the GAS MIX change function is the most appreciated by those divers who practice technical andor decompression dives.
The long-lasting lithium rechargeable battery does not require frequent and costly replacements since it can be easily recharged with the USB cable included with the computer. A fully charged battery allows up to 25 hours of dive time or up to 2-3 months in non-diving mode.
Furthermore the USB cable can be used to download the logbook and maintain the software updated. The dive data is extremely easy to read in any environment thanks to the 80x80 pixel dot matrix graphic high Brightness LCD display and the backlighting intensity manually adjustable.
Conceived in an exclusive Italian design the GURU offers various applications that can be certainly part of your everyday routine such as stopwatch, altimeter, barometer, weather forecasts, magnetometers, lunar phases. Last but not least, the fitness function shows the great versatility the this product offers, it finds use and comes handy during sport activities such as running, workout, hiking.
The functions counts footsteps, measured paths, speeds and burned calories will make exercising more fun and stimulating. The Free Diving mode besides producing the depth and the single dive time, provides the diver with a number of additional functions. The number of dives taken and maximum depth in the session, surface time elapsed since the last dive and the speed of ascent and descent.
Guru is made of high strength techno polymers, a stainless steel ring and a mineral crystal. A special commitment has been put into the development of the menu system that allows the diver to access the settings in a simple and intuitive way.
- Operating Modes:Scuba, Gauge, Free Diving.
- Gas Mix change function for technical andor decompression dives.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with USB cable (included).
- Autonomy 25 hrs in diving mode.
- Charging Time 3-5 hrs.
- 3D Compass, weather forecast, Altimeter, Barometer, Chronometer, Fitness (step counter,distance covered, speed, calories burnt).
- Integrated wireless air consumption calculation and transmission through the Seac Guru Transmitter ( not included).
- The dive profile can be checked while diving.
- High Brightness Display, backlighting intensity manually adjustable.
Seac Transmitter HP GURU.
Rechargeable Transmitter exclusively compatible with the SEAC Guru Diving Computer to detect and transfer wireless the tank pressure directly to it.
Color Code functionality, while diving if the tank pressure is between 250 and 100 bars the green light will be flashing, turning into a red flashing light when the pressure is between 100 and 50 bars and finally becoming flashing red when the pressure is between 50 and 1 bar. The light despite being soft can be visible to other divers giving them a quick reading of your air pressure.
The transmitter is equipped with a LI-Ion rechargeable battery, the USB cable provided with the Seac GURU diving computer can be also used to recharge the transmitter. The transmitter has a battery autonomy of about 100 hours while diving and up to 2 years in stand-by mode.
A blue light is light when charging until the charge is complete. Easy to mount on the HP port of the regulator first stage. No further need for Pressure Gauge and its hose. Less obstruction for the diver who can just read the tank pressure by just glancing at hisher wrist.
31 different communication channels, manually resettable, to eliminate interference with other diver and transmitters. Definitively a must have accessory for modern diving.
- Color Code Functionality, LED 3 colors.
- Green btw 200-100 bars, Yellow between 100-50 bars ans Red btw 50-1 bar.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery with USB cable provided with the Seac Guru computer.
- Average charging time is 3-5 hours.
- The transmitter has a battery life of about 100 hours while diving and up to 2 years in stand-by mode.
- Compatible only with Seac Guru Computers.
- Screws easily into the HP port of the regulator first stage.
- No further need for Pressure Gauge and hose.
- Diver more hydrodynamic.
- 31 communication channels to eliminate interference with other divers and transmitters.
- Manually resettable.
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected]
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .