SEAC Modular REV bcd ( Rapid Exhaust Valve )
SEAC Modular REV
For those who have not yet dared to practice recreational diving, the new MODULAR REV vest will make it easier to do the job in the water. It is a very simple equipment to use, store and transfer.
It has very comfortable and resistant padded straps. It is available in one size that you can perfectly adjust to your preference. It has an innovative design that includes a resistant harness with a stainless steel base at the back and a very comfortable padded back.
It has standard size holes where you can perfectly fix your straps and shafts.
SEAC® Modular is the new rear-bladder BCD from SEAC® designed for the most demanding divers looking a modular BCD to use in their various diving adventures. Start with a sturdy harness featuring a steel core in the soft backpack as your basis when customizing your SEAC® Modular. Then you can add and replace the various parts of the BCD on your own.
- FREEDOM, MADE TO MEASURE: every part of the SEAC® Modular BCD is interchangeable. You can simply and quickly adjust the structure of the BCD and find just the right buoyancy in any situation.
- STANDARD CONNECTIONS: the backpack for the SEAC® Modular BCD can accommodate different bags and backpacks thanks to its standard-gauge eyelets for fastening using straps and other fasteners. The padding prevents any irritation from clamps in contact with the back.
- CONVENIENT FOR TRAVEL: SEAC® Modular is the BCD that fits conveniently in your luggage, making it ideal for dive vacations. It disassembles quickly, takes up little space, and weighs just 3kg, so you can use your own BCD set to just the right measurements even when you travel.
- BASIC EQUIPMENT: the basic SEAC® Modular equipment includes: harness with removable shoulder straps and soft backbone with removable steel core, a 13.5-liter donut double bladder, 2 quick-release pockets for weights, D-ring, and belly buckle in anodized aluminum.
- 2 VERSIONS: The new SEAC® Modular BCD is available both with and without Rapid Exhaust Valve connected to the corrugated inflator hose (REV version).
The standard equipment for the Modular Max includes: harness with removable shoulder straps and soft backpack with removable steel core, 20.0-liter dual donut bladder, 2 pockets with quick weight release, 4 anodized aluminum D-Rings, and belly buckle in stainless steel.
MODULAR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cordura 1000 denier fabric and 3D mesh.
- Shoulder straps with Frame-to-Back fastening system.
- D-ring and belly buckle in anodized aluminum.
- Two trim pockets for weights up to 2 kg with a Velcro flap for quick release.
- Removable crotch strap.
- Donut bladder in Cordura 1000 denier fabric.
- Air chamber in 400-micron polyurethane.
- Piston inflator.
- Weight: 3 kg.
- One size.
- Multipurpose pocket for accessories and weights in 1680 denier ballistic Nylon with zipper, universal eyelets for fastening your BCD knife, and Velcro flap for quick-release of weights (up to 4 kg).
- Trim pockets for weights up to 2 kg with Velcro flap for quick release.
- Q&S (Quick&Safe) quick-release pocket for integrated weights up to 6 kg, and universal eyelets for fastening a BCD knife.
- Aluminum backpack.
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected]
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .