Scubapro MK25T Evo S620X Ti completed set with octopus gauge adapter and regulator bag
- Regular price
- RM 10,990.00
- Sale price
- RM 10,990.00
- Regular price
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620X Ti
scubapro single gauge
scubapro din to yoke adapter
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti Regulator beats every record with this high performance titanium first stage combined with the new S620X Ti second stage. Only in DIN.
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti
The Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
Scubapro MK25T Evo First Stage
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 16.8/475.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
Scubapro S620 Ti Second Stage
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Weight (without mouthpiece) (oz/g): 6.3/179.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
Scubapro Compact SPG
SCUBAPRO's Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model adapting to 200bar and 300bar technology. Compatible with high pressure systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.
Special equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed REGULATOR BAG accompanied by the COMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag included
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8x10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: .7lb/350. Volume: 2.0gal/9L.Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5x2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: .2lb/100g. Volume: .2gal/1L
Scubapro Travel Adapter Ultra Light
Technical Information about the Scubapro Travel Adapter Ultra Light
- Lightweight alloy adapter, perfect for converting DIN systems into International systems when traveling.
- Built-in thread so can be instantly and safely mounted, without any tools.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee please visit our shop at shopee as below link
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .