Scubapro MK25 EVO D420 regulator
Scubapro MK25 EVO D420
Scubapro MK25 Evo D420
Scubapro combines the Mk25 First Stage and the new D420 Second Stage
Combining the iconic design of the original D-Series regulators with the latest advances in breathing performance technology, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a 21st century regulator in terms of quality, reliability, performance and style. The new D420 features a brand new balanced valve inside a housing supported by a full metal structure. Called the Progressive Flow Control Valve, it is able to deliver abundant airflow for the best breathing performance, with a natural smoothness comparable to what you might experience breathing on the surface. The uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing is ultra-durable and allows the LP hose to be connected on either the right or left side for maximum rigging flexibility. A new dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the casing with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve. The highly efficient purge button is a technical jewel based on a new concept that gives the D420 its unique face. Teamed with the venerable MK25 EVO balanced piston first stage, this is a regulator system purpose-designed for today’s avid divers and SCUBAPRO brand enthusiasts everywhere.
- ◊ Air balanced flow-through piston design delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- ◊ Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- ◊ Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- ◊ Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- ◊ Five high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- ◊ External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- ◊ Weight: INT 232, 790g; DIN 300, 572g.
- ◊ Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- ◊ Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
- ◊ NEW. Uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology.
- ◊ NEW. Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface.
- ◊ NEW. Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
- ◊ NEW. Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
- ◊ NEW. Diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier.
- ◊ Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility.
- ◊ Large purge button is easy to reach and press, with or without gloves.
- ◊ Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the diver’s view while enhancing ease of exhalation.
- ◊ Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- ◊ Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- ◊ CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- ◊ Weight (without mouthpiece): 216g.
- ◊ Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .