Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package with X black scubapro BCD
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you’re breathing, how deep you’re diving.
This Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 Package includes
Scubapro MK25 A700
Scubapro R195 Octopus
Scubapro Compact Console
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 9.2oz/261g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM.
When you need a safe second you tend to need it quickly, so you better be able to see it, and it better be ready to deliver some air. The R195 OCTO does that and much more.
The R195 is a modern second stage design based on SCUBAPRO’s time-honored R190 but re-engineered with modern materials. It combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 a sensible second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The R195 OCTO combines all the features of the standard R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it easy to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that’s simple, dependable and features high visibility, there’s no better choice than the R195 OCTO.
The SCUBAPRO Compact TWIN Console: the perfect back-up system enabling you to read cylinder pressure and depth information at a glance.
Compact lightweight gauge in a robust rubber housing is ideal for the travelling dive.
- Zero to 400bar pressure gauge. Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for easy viewing and increased safety.
- Luminous dials for visability even in low-light conditions.
- 70m N2-filled depth gauge with parabolic scale for easy viewing up to 40m.
- Reliable maximum depth indicator for easy tracking and logging.
- Loop on top side of case to attach a safety lanyard.
Scubapro X Black
Scubapro X Black top range BCD with all comfort en options you can desire and equiped with the exclusive AirFlex system, best choice at the moment.
The front-adjustable Scubapro X Black features SCUBAPRO’s exclusive AirFlex system(highlighted by the red bungees threaded throughout the BC) that simplifies buoyancy control and guarantees an extremely stable ride at depth. Loaded with convenience and performance features, the X-Black is also one of the most comfortable BCs available, thanks to its ergonomic cut, and it offers a huge lift capacity.
- Constructed of a combination of durable 1000 denier and 420 denier nylon for longterm wear.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles optimize strap routing to maximize fit.
- Airnet backpack is water-draining and comfortable during long dives.
- AirFlex system with special bladder delivers enormous buoyant lift capacity.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Built-in grommets provide attachment points for a knife.
- Two large zippered pockets and a zippered cummerbund pouch provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Seven aluminum D-rings, four large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
|Sizes||Lift Buoyancy (N)||Lifting Buoyancy (kg/lb)||Max bottle size (l)|
|S||170||17.3 / 38.2||15|
|M||200||20.3 / 44.9||15|
|L||220||22.4 / 49.5||15|
|XL||250||25.5 / 56.2||15|
Scubapro Regulator Bag and Computer Bag
Special equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed REGULATOR BAG accompanied by theCOMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag is also sold separately.
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8×10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: .7lb/350. Volume: 2.0gal/9L.
Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5×2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: .2lb/100g. Volume: .2gal/1L.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .