This Scubapro Regulator set contains:
- The Scubapro MK25 Black Tech First Stage
- The Scubapro A700 Carbon Black Tech Second Stage
- The Scubapro S270 Octopus
Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech S270 Octopus
All the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon Black Tech with S270 Octopus.
The premium MK25 EVO/CARBON BLACK TECH is not only the best-breathing reg in SCUBAPRO's line, it's also the leader in advanced design and materials. The A700 CARBON's main casing is full metal to take advantage of the extremely high heat exchange rate that makes it such a great choice for cold-water diving, and its front cover is handmade out of lightweight and durable carbon fiber. The A700 CARBON is teamed with the MK25 EVO, widely considered the gold standard in first stage performance, and finishing off this premium air delivery system is a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) Black Tech coating. Put it all together and you have diving's ultimate muscle reg that looks great, is ultra-durable, and delivers the best breathing performance around.
Handmade carbon fiber front cover, metal casing and metal valve housing (barrel) make for a rugged second stage able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Carbon fiber is extremely lightweight and, unlike metal that can change shape when dropped or struck against a hard object, carbon fiber can resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- DLC Black Tech coating protects from corrosion and scratches and lends a technical look to the regulator.
- Air balanced second stage smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Air balanced piston first stage in a Black Tech-coated brass body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- With its patented ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) the MK25 EVO offers excellent thermal insulation by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, all without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
|Product Weight (M)||1.3 kg|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Metal|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|1st Stage Materials||Black Tech-Coated Brass|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|2nd Stage Materials||Carbon Fiber Cover|
|2nd Stage Series||A-Series|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
The S270 Octopus is tough, reliable, and easy to use. Its air-balanced design can be counted on to deliver top-notch breathing performance when you need it most.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extreme cold water.
- Dive/predive switch prevents freeflows when not being used.
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimises exhalation effort.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee . Do visit our shop at shopee
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .