scubapro mk25 evo A700 carbon black tech + scubapro X black bcd
Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech + R 195 octopus + scubapro double gauge + Scubapro X Black bcd + scubapro regulator bag
yoke connection only
din connection upon request
Scubapro X Black
Scubapro X Black top range BCD with all comfort en options you can desire and equiped with the exclusive AirFlex system, best choice at the moment.
The front-adjustable Scubapro X Black features SCUBAPRO’s exclusive AirFlex system(highlighted by the red bungees threaded throughout the BC) that simplifies buoyancy control and guarantees an extremely stable ride at depth. Loaded with convenience and performance features, the X-Black is also one of the most comfortable BCs available, thanks to its ergonomic cut, and it offers a huge lift capacity.
- Constructed of a combination of durable 1000 denier and 420 denier nylon for longterm wear.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles optimize strap routing to maximize fit.
- Airnet backpack is water-draining and comfortable during long dives.
- AirFlex system with special bladder delivers enormous buoyant lift capacity.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Built-in grommets provide attachment points for a knife.
- Two large zippered pockets and a zippered cummerbund pouch provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Seven aluminum D-rings, four large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
|Sizes||Lift Buoyancy (N)||Lifting Buoyancy (kg/lb)||Max bottle size (l)|
|S||170||17.3 / 38.2||15|
|M||200||20.3 / 44.9||15|
|L||220||22.4 / 49.5||15|
|XL||250||25.5 / 56.2||15|
Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech
Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech, hand-made carbon fire frontcover in combination with the succesfull MK 25 Evo first stage.
All the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 with the addition
of a Black Tech coating that protects both stages against the ravages of salt water and
corrosion. This rugged coating includes an inner layer of chemical nickle (FDA approved)
and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated body. It lends a technical look
while maintaining a sleek scratch-resistance appearance that lasts.
MK25 EVO Black Tech First Stage
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the first stage.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing (non-metal cylindrical interface separating the metal parts), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
A700 Black Tech Second Stage
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage.
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
The SCUBAPRO Compact TWIN Console: the perfect back-up system enabling you to read cylinder pressure and depth information at a glance.
Compact lightweight gauge in a robust rubber housing is ideal for the travelling diver.
- Zero to 400bar pressure gauge. Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for easy viewing and increased safety.
- Luminous dials for visability even in low-light conditions.
- 70m N2-filled depth gauge with parabolic scale for easy viewing up to 40m. Reliable maximum depth indicator for easy tracking and logging.
- Loop on top side of case to attach a safety lanyard.
R 195 octopus
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.
scubapro regulator bag
pecial equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed REGULATOR BAG accompanied by theCOMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag is also sold separately.
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8×10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: .7lb/350. Volume: 2.0gal/9L.
Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5×2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: .2lb/100g. Volume: .2gal/1L.
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .