Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Package Scubapro T one BCD
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Package with Scubapro T one bcd
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Package is the perfect set for any dive, traveling or weekly use and in all kind of water conditions.
This set includes
Scubapro Regulator MK2 Evo R095
Scubapro Octopus R 095
Scubapro Compact SPG
T one BCD
MK2 EVO First Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 – 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 – 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min – 92 SCFM
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min – 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
Going down armed with a smooth-breathing backup reg doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t have to be expensive. The R095 OCTO is proof of that.
The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use — you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that’s simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice.
SCUBAPRO’s Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model, compatible with high pressure systems 200 and 300 bar systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard
Scubapro T-One entry level bcd for rental-adjucation also traveling divers love this bcd for its weight and comfort. back to basic with high quality
The Scubapro T-One.
- Rugged heavy duty 1000 Denier Cordura exteriorfor long term durability
- Comfortable 420 Denier Nylon interiorfor soft comfy fit & feel
- 100 mm webbing cummerbundfor simple operation & universal fit
Comfort soft backpack adapts to all diving types
- 2 Velcro flap pockets for accessorieseasy to open & close, long-wear
3 Welded valves perfectly adapted for rental market
- Equipped with Balance Power InflatorProgressively high inflation speed –
- for accurate buoyancy control
UV resistant Colour Coded per size (6 sizes from XXS-XL)
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (kg/lb)||Max bottle size (l)|
|XXS||90||9.2 / 20.2||15|
|XS||110||11.2 / 24.7||15|
|S||140||14.3 / 31.5||15|
|M||170||17.3 / 38.2||18|
|L||180||18.3 / 40.5||18|
|XL||210||21.4 / 47.2||18|
|XXL||230||23.5 / 51.7||18|
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .