Scubapro MK19 EVO G260 Carbon Black Tech
Technical divers will love the solid breathing performance and proven reliability of this notable regulator combo. The air balanced piston-style MK19 EVO is consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time.
Made with a rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and metal internal components to ensure excellent cold-water performance, it also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations. Both first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. It’s a workhorse system for the most demanding dive conditions.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Durable Black Tech coating includes an inner layer of chemical Nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) finish.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .