Scubapro MK17 EVO S600
Scubapro MK17 Evo S600 regulator system is designed to deliver good performance and ease of breathing in all diving conditions.
The new MK17 EVO is SCUBAPRO's premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
This new version is more compact than its predecessor yet delivers better breathing performance. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have also been configured for optimum hose routing.
S600 SECOND STAGE
A second stage regulator must translate natural breathing behaviour into mechanical reality. A high quality second stage can significantly reduce stress and enhance diver safety by providing smooth, low-effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air.
The designation balanced and classic downstream are also distinguishing marks for second stages and again imply ultimate flow performance and stability in addition to reliability, simplicity and solid performance.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
The R105 Octopus offers dependable breathing performance in a classic downstream design with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch and reversible hose attachment
- Classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on pony or deco tanks.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
|Adjustable Second Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Design||Unbalanced|
SCUBAPRO PRESSURE GAUGE, U-LINE, PSI
A pressure gauge that is compact and reliable makes for easy diving. This economical plastic-case gauge comes complete with a U-Line rubber boot and HP hose. It is available in 0-6000psi imperial or 0-400bar metric versions.
|System of Measurement||Imperial|
|Weight||0.55 lb | 0.24948 kg|
Scubapro regulator bag and computer bag
Special equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed REGULATOR BAG accompanied by the COMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag included
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8x10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: .7lb/350. Volume: 2.0gal/9L.Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5x2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: .2lb/100g. Volume: .2gal/1L
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee . Do visit our shop at shopee
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .