Scubapro MK17 C370/R095 Octopus and scubapro spg U line gauge and regulator case
Scubapro MK17 C370
Scubapro Spg U line gauge
scubapro regulator case
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO’s premium diaphragm first stage with its air-balanced second stage.
The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It’s a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Compact second stage fiberglass reinforced nylon casing with exhaust tee takes up little space in a dive bag.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial dive/pre-dive lever.
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes.
The R095 OCTO is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.
A pressure gauge that is compact and reliable makes for easy diving. This economical plastic-case gauge comes complete with a U-Line rubber boot and HP hose. It is available in 0-400bar metric version.
- Compact pressure gauge with a plastic case.
- Displays pressure 0-400bar.
- Comes with a rubber U-Line boot and HP hose.
- Including high pressure hose.
|Units of Measurement||Metric|
|Product Weight (M)||0.3 kg|
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee . Do visit our shop at shopee
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .