Scubapro Luna 2.0 AI option with Transmitter
- Regular price
- RM 2,990.00
- Sale price
- RM 2,990.00
- Regular price
The NEW SCUBAPRO Luna 2.0 AI is a sleek and intuitive air management dive computer loaded with easy-to-use features.
Its wireless air management enables you to monitor tank pressure and provides Real Remaining Bottom Time (RBT), as well as allowing you to incorporate gas consumption into the decompression calculation. Designed to be one of the slimmest dive computers around, the Luna 2.0 AI offers an oil-filled plastic housing for reliable performance and great comfort. Its large, modern monitor features a high-contrast, black-and-white LCD display with large characters for easy reading when submerged. A simple two-button interface allows you to easily navigate the system, aided by clearly marked on-screen prompts. You can choose between ADT and GF algorithms, plus Nitrox compatibility and three selectable gases for open circuit diving. It has three dive modes: Scuba, Apnea and Gauge, along with selectable PDIS and six microbubble levels. The Luna 2.0 AI also offers an optional integrated heart rate monitor that allows you to monitor
Visually monitor your heart rate and skin temperature to ensure it stays
within the proper values to maximize your fun and safety during the dive.
- The gas management system monitors tank pressure and calculates actual remaining bottom time (RBT) from respiratory effort.
- The optional heart rate monitor (sold separately) records heart rate and skin temperature, and these data can be incorporated into the decompression calculation along with the workload.
- user friendly design
- The oil-filled thermoplastic shell is very thin and sits comfortably on the arm.
- Large, high-contrast, large-character, black-and-white LCD display for easy
- cture when submerged.
- The intuitive menu and two control buttons make it easy to navigate the system.
- Choice between 2 algorithms: Predictive Multigas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 + GF (gradient factor).
- Nitrox (100%) compatible with three selectable gases.
- The PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) function calculates an intermediate stop based on the amount of N2 absorbed by the body, taking into account the current dive, previous dives and gas mixes for added safety.
- The six levels of microbubble (L0-L5) allow you to adjust and customize the level of conservatism in the ADT algorithm, adapting it to your experience, age and physical conditions.
- 3 Dive Modes: Dive Computer, Depth Gauge and Apnea.
- The NEW arm strap, made of soft silicone, fits comfortably on the wrist.
- Pre-installed screen protector and durable silicone case cover.
- Maximum operating depth: 120 m.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy interface allows dive data to be downloaded to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be updated by accessing scubapro.com or using the SCUBAPRO LogTRAk 2.0 app.
- The CR2450 battery is user-swappable and has a lifespan of up to two years/300 dives.
- Mounts for bungee straps in the corners of the shell allow for alternative attachment methods.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee please visit our shop at shopee as below link
we also have 3 months instalment via atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .