Scubapro Aegean Long Sleeve
Scubapro Aegean Long Sleeve
Scubapro Aegean Long Sleeve Enjoy all-day protection without sacrificing style with a UPF 50 Rash guard suitable for all water sports Enjoy all-day protection without sacrificing style with a UPF Collection attractive cap sleeve RASH GUARD.
Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish long sleeve RASH GUARDS are made from high quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable, and dry quickly. They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the "Excellent" UV protection category.
High quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness -especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
Engineered for performance, wear a short sleeve RASH GUARD under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun's rays. Short sleeve RASH GUARDS are available in a variety of colors to brighten your days on - or in - the water. SCUBAPRO divers expect the best.
That's why the UPF Collection is where individuality and high performance meet. Tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
specification Scubapro Aegean Long Sleeve
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- Highly versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Form-fitting design looks good and wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Flattering color panels and cut.
- Available in three colors. Sizes: 5 (S-2XL).
Understanding UV Ratings
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the “Excellent” Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO’s UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .