Good and affordable urban rucksack of our own design - partially, at least. Just enough different compartments, compact dimensions but expands a lot (even further with extra pouches). If you have a lot of stuff that has to be accessed all the time, this is the thing for you.
- A compact 20-liter (1220 cu in) day pack
- Loads of external attachment possibilities
- Goes as hand luggage when flying
Our own-production Assault Pack is made simpler and tougher than most of the similar packs of the same price range that are currently on the market. That's because we had these made just for us in large numbers, without any middlemen.
- Big main compartment with two little compartments inside - the bigger fits an Ipad, the smaller one is zippered to hold all the small things you carry with you. The main compartment has zippers all the way, so getting something out of even a fully packed rucksack is fast and easy.
- Hydration pack pouch for 40 cm (16") on the inside (hydration bladder not included). S
- Two outer pockets.
- Good compression straps, two on each side and two on the underside - this thing can be compressed to the size of a hydration pack. Size compression straps have quick releases, which is a very handy thing. The straps also double as an easy way to strap stuff on to the pack - strapping your jacket onto the pack when moving indoors has never been easier.
- The pack is covered with PALS attachment loops, both on the front and sides.
- Shoulder straps are well-padded and contoured. If you don't need the waist strap, it's easily removed.
- The pack is made out of very sturdy 1000 Denier polyester with PU coating on the inside to increase water repellency. However, this isn't completely waterproof - we recommend using a rain cover if necessary.
- All the buckles are made by UTX.
- 1 year factory warranty
Size and measurements
|42 x 28 x 13 cm
|16.5" x 11.0" x 7.1"
|Large outer pocket
|21 x 20 x 5 cm
|8.3" x 7.9" x 2.0"
|Small outer pocket
|13 x 20 x 5 cm
|5.1" x 7.9" x 2.0"
|~44 x 30 x 20 cm
|~17.3" x 11.8" x 7.9"
|~1220 cu in
Material: 1000D polyester. The name Assault Pack refers to the looks of the pack, not its use. It is in the Särmä product family instead of the Särmä TST because it isn’t NIR compliant. In other words, it stands out very well in the forest when observed through night vision equipment. Therefore you shouldn’t use either of the Särmä Assault Packs for military training and certainly not actual combat.
Practical advice for interpreting the measurements: the corners are round and the seams and trims on the inside. So a solid box may not fit inside even if the measurements match.
The main compartment holds 24 cans of beer (we tested with the European 330 ml but should work with the slightly taller US 12 oz) to give you a real-world example. We will not admit to having considered this already when designing the Assault Pack.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee please visit our shop at shopee as below link
we also have 3 months instalment via atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .