Oceanic Geo 2.0 Dive Computer
Offer 1290 . End 26 dec 2018
Quality, Function and Style. The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination – and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with 'Step Back' – which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings.
Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).
With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the GEO 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market. Now available with metric system.
- Powered by Oceanics Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE
(tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with 'Step Back' – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to 'Last Dive' display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
- Physical Specs: THICKNESS 5/8', HOUSING 2.1/8', FRONT LENS 1.1/2', SCREEN 1.1/4'
- Now available with metric system.
- Type Decompression model
- Maximum algorithm depth : 100 m
- Altitude adjustment : 610 - 4200 m
- Decompression capability : Variable, 3,3 - 9 m/min and 6,4 -18 m/min
- Activation : Water Activation and Push Button
- Decompression display : Yes, digital
- Back light : LCD Display
- Alarms : Yes, visual and acoustical
- Battery replacement : User replaceable batteries
- Battery life : 300 h
- Log entries : 24
- PC interface : Yes
- Nitrox : Yes, 21-100 %
- Changeable gases : Yes, 2 Nitrox Mixes
- Algorithm : Dual Algorithm (PZ+ und DSAT)
When applied to standard recreational diving, the Pelagic Z+ Algorithm basis increases the conservative factor of the OC1 by 15-20%.
Liberal Repetitive Deep and Decompression Diving
The Pelagic Z+ uses the Buhlmann ZHL-16C database, which was conducted to meet the more rigorous demands of repetitive, cold-water decompression diving at altitude. The Pelagic Z+ mode maximizes dive times at depth without penalties. Dive in sync with any buddy, anywhere.
Because the Dual Algorithm allows you to adjust the algorithm basis and its conservatism, you can adjust to closely match just about any other dive computer on the market, allowing you and any buddy to always dive in sync.
Diving the same profile increases safety for both divers, and eliminates the need for one person to conduct a much longer or deeper stop when buddying with someone wearing a more liberal dive computer.
On repetitive dives, there is no more waiting for the more conservative dive computer to clear. Both buddies will be ready to enter the water at the same time and can continue to dive the same profiles.
You can’t control which dive computer your buddy wears, but you can control your ability to dive the same profile.
A note about deep stops:
Both algorithms allow (user ON/OFF option) credit for deep stops for No-Decompression dives in keeping with the data of Morroni et al (2004) and Bennett et al (2007).
No penalty is given if the diver skips the deep stop, but it is strongly recommended that a shallow safety stop be made with or without the deep stop in keeping with the experiments of Pilmanis (1975).
It is important to note that neither algorithm provides deep stops for decompression dives since there is ample experimental data [Blatteau et al (2005), Gerth et al (2007), and Gutvik et al (2007)] that indicate that this practice often produces an increase in the risk of DCS.
For more infomation and detailed 'Liberal vs Conservative' algorithm comparison charts - see Scuba Diving Magazines ScubaLab 'Digging Deep on 2009s New Dive Computers'.
DSAT published & protected by Diving Science & Technology
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .