Mares Fins X-Wing Carbon
The X-Wing Carbon freediving fins have a blade width of 20.0cm and a length of 69.3cm. The variable thickness of the blades allows high performance in kicking. The length of the fins makes them suitable for reduced kicking width.
The main features of the X-Wing Carbon freediving fins are:
- Blade produced with pre-impregnated layers of carbon and fiberglass
- New 3k carbon with fibers crossed at 90°
- The fibers cross a few times over each other, increasing the response of the blade
- Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
- Blade is 200mm wide and 693mm long
- High quality manufacturing process
- New variable height side profiles support and optimize flexibility and channel thrust
- Available with or medium stiff blade
- Longer fins fitted for a high kicking frequency
- Blade inclination at 30° from the foot pocket
- Designed to be worn also without socks
- Interchangeable blade
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .