Cressi Neoprene 5 mm Booties
The Cressi Isla 5mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 5mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla Boots Features
- Cressi Isla 5mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 5mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
These boots will keep your feet warm, no matter what water sport activity you love. The back of the heel
has a special design that fits perfectly with open-heel fins for scuba diving. The small strap fin holder
prevents the fin strap from slipping down and off your foot while in use. Both the toe and the heel are
reinforced with long-lasting rubber and provide protection against wear and tear. They are made from
soft, double-lined neoprene and have a practical zip from the sole to the ankle.
- Built-in fin strap holder design on the back of the heel.
- Built-in sole to provide extra protection and slip protection.
- Super elastic neoprene to provide comfort.
- Thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth.
- Toe and heel reinforced with long-lasting rubber.
Heavy Duty Sole
A bootie is ideal for people who are scuba diving or snorkeling with an open heel fin with adjustable straps. We recommend a long boot to avoid chafing and other discomfort while in the water. For shore diving, you want to look for a boot with a heavy duty sole to protect you from walking on rocks, hot sand,etc.
A sock is ideal for people who are scuba diving or snorkeling with a full foot fin. This means that there is no open heel on the back of the fin and no adjustable straps. For boat diving, because the socks have an anti-slip grip, they prevent you from slipping on a wet boat deck.
How to Choose the Dive Footwear According to the Water Temperature
CRESSI footwear offers the perfect balance of warmth and flexibility for scuba divers, and different water sports in all weather and water conditions.
Adult Men and Women Size Conversion Chart
The phrase 'runs small' in this context means that they tend to be smaller than most other countries sizing with the same label size.
The phrase 'runs large', in this context means that they tend to be larger than most other countries sizing with the same label size
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .