The Premier BC for Dive Operators
The premier global operational and training BC just got better with the introduction of our latest advancement in fade and abrasion resistant material - ResisteK™. With a new look and Aqua Lung’s continued focus on meeting the daily demands of operational users, the new Wave will continue to be the BC of choice in the world’s most demanding dive lockers for years to come.
A Rugged, Value BC for Any Diver
The new Wave is even more rugged because it’s now constructed with Aqua Lung’s advanced fade-resistant ResisteK™ material for improved durability. The Wave is a robust, entry level, wrap-around jacket style BC that is rugged, sharp and ready for every adventure. The Wave is now available in 8 sizes and one color combination: black / charcoal / orange.
- New technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion.
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe and a new octo-sleeve on the right shoulder strap provide two options to stow and deploy an octopus. In either location, the octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of left lobe, giving versatility of use.
- A large, easy-to-access utility pocket is found on each side of the Wave.
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with highly visible orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with highly visible orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation.
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
- Comes in 8 sizes including 3XS and 2XS.
- Size 3XS also features:
- A detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort
- An optional tank band for a 30 cu. ft. cylinder (p/n 427056)
- Color coded by size with a reference on the lower section.
AquaLung Calypso is an entry level regulator with much lighter weight, higher performance, quieter and reliable.
Worthy descendant of series Calypso, Ranger and Club. Components of the elements are compatible with previous models.
The Aqualung Calypso offers an excellent all-round breathe, which can be adjusted via the Venturi system. It has a good-looking and modern design and the first stage setup places hoses where they need to be and it’s easy to attach to the tanks. The Calypso is hard to beat when it comes to longevity.
- The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store.
- The high-flow piston technology ensures excellent reliability and high performance.
- Enjoy more stable medium pressure out thanks to the large diameter piston.
- Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing.
- Built with few components for easy maintenance.
- Includes a second filter, which can be change without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air.
- For dive centers, a numbered sticker can be used to identify the regulator, easing the renting and tracking process.
- Avoid water retention with the open yoke screw.
- The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks.
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue.
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes.
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy.
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort.
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter.
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger.
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.
|1st stage technology||Piston, unbalanced|
|Maximal working pressure||232 bar|
|ACD system||Transformation kit available|
|Number of HP ports||1 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 (3/8" UNF)|
|Medium Pressure||8.8 bar to 10 bar (127 psi to 145 psi)|
|Flow rate (surface, hose)||1300 l/min (45.9 cubic feet/min) HP = 200 bar (2900 psi)|
|Body||Marine brass, bright chrome plating|
|Conical filter||Sintered bronze|
|2nd stage technology||Unbalanced|
|Mechanism||Demand valve, downstream poppet|
|Cracking effort||2.5 to 4 mbar (36 to 58 mpsi)|
|Venturi adjustment knob||Yes|
|Box bottom, deflector, Venturi vane||ABS|
|Mouthpiece, exhaust valve, diaphragm||Silicone|
|Adjustable crown||Stainless steel|
Aqualung Octopus Calypso
The Aqua-Lung Octopus Calypso/Titan. A mid-sized, feature-rich alternate air source.
- Diver-controlled Venturi Adjustment Switch (VAS) reduces sensitivity to free flow on the surface and provides maximum airflow at depth.
- Equipped with Aqua Lung's exclusive Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece.
- Equipped with 39-inch yellow hose for visibility.
single High Pressure Gauge 300Bar brand atlantis
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .