Aqualung Leg3nd Elite
The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
Aqualung Leg3nd Octopus
When performance is your highest priority, LEG3ND is the answer. The LEG3ND shares the same breathing characteristics with the LEG3ND ELITE and LEG3ND MBS. The familiar Venturi switch now features an updated and ergonomic design. Because your sensations and emotions are amplified in the underwater world, you can focus on what matters: feeling free.
- When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung’s three anti-freeze properties:
- Where there’s no moisture, there’s no ice: The LEG3ND’s integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver’s depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
- Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands
- Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
The Regulator Bag is the perfect bag for protecting your regulators and organising your dive kit. The padded air mesh side walls and PE boards protect your delicate gear while also allowing it to dry quickly. The compact design packs flat and hexagonal shape minimises the kinks in hoses. This bag pairs will all bags in the Explorer Collection.
- Hexagonal shape to minimize kinks in hoses
- Air-mesh side walls for quick drying
- 1.5" Wrap-around durable webbing handle
- #8 corrosion resistant zipper with extended pullers
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 13 x 12 x 4 in (33 x 30.5 x 10 cm)
- 624 in³ (10 liters)
- 0.85lbs (0.4kg)
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee . Do visit our shop at shopee
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .