AquaLung Pro HD BCD
AquaLung Pro HD BCD
The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
- SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
- Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion
- The large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Pro HD have two-way zippers with zipper pulls. There is an attachment loop inside the left pocket
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- A positioning strap allows you to set the Pro HD at your preferred height each time
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories
- Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
- Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife, reflector kit and retractor kit.
Over the Shoulder
Total Weight (lb/kg)
Releasable Weight (lb/kg)
Lift in Pounds
Lift in Newtons
Measurement InstructionsWaist size in Women's waist size is always measured just above the pelvic bone. This same measurement applies for BC fitting.
Over The Shoulder (OTS) measurement is taken by placing the measuring tape across either the right or left shoulder and reading the distance between the top of the waist line on the back to the top of the waist line in the front. Again, for this measurement in men the waistline is taken to be at the height of the belly button. When fitting the customer in his/her respective waist size and OTS range, inquire what thickness of wetsuit the BC is most likely to be worn with. Calculate about a 2” allowance for the waist measurements for thick, cold water suits.
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected]
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .