Apeks XTX50 / XTX50 Stage 3 Set with apeks single gauge
Apeks XTX50 / XTX50 Stage 3 Set with single gauge apeks
The XTX50 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- The XTX50 Octopus is our top-of-the-line Octopus in terms of features and performance. It provides the same features and performance as the XTX50 second stage and includes left / right hand reversibility. It comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F).
Together they make the ultimate combination called the Apeks XTX50 / XTX50 Stage 3 Set.
Apeks XTX50 / XTX50 Stage 3 Set Regulator details:
Four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
Optional 5th port is available for sidemount or twin cylinder set ups.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
|Connections||INT and DIN available|
|Type of first stage||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed|
|Body Type||MP ports mounted on swivel turret|
|Number of HP ports||2 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 with 5th port option (3/8" UNF)|
|Environmental Dry Kit||Standard|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Opening Effort Control Knob||Yes|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Exhaust tee||Diver Changeable - comes with 2 sets|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||Yes|
|Hose type||Braided Flexi-hose|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.70 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%|
|Weight||INT 1269g / DIN 1139g|
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to email@example.com
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .