Apeks XTX200 / XTX40 octopus with apeks single gauge
Apeks XTX 200 & XTX 40 Octopus is the top range regulator set suitable for all water conditions and shallow or deep dives. The XTX 200 is second only to the XTX Tungsten and quite rightly enjoys its position towards the top of the Apeks regulator range. The definitive blend of style and high performance, every detail on this product has been carefully designed to offer a regulator of the highest quality.
Features and Benefits of Apeks XTX200 / XTX40
Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- An optional 5th port is available which features the additional bonus of an integrated heat exchanger (available on the Tungsten, XTX200 and XTX100 first stages).
Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
Apeks SPG Pressure Gauge 300bar with Hose
- The slim-line gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- Large loop area designed into the housing for ease of attachment
- The dial range is from 0 to 300 bar
- Uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect
- Made with O2 compatible materials but be sure to O2 clean before use with high percentage oxygen
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter Polycarbonate) to protect your quality gauge
- Over pressure relief fitted in the back
Specification Octopus in this Apeks XTX200 / XTX40
The XTX40 Octopus provides the same features and performance as the XTX40 second stage and includes left / right hand reversibility. It comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F).
|Connections||INT and DIN available|
|Type of first stage||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed|
|Body Type||One piece forged body|
|Number of HP ports||2 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 with 5th port option (3/8" UNF)|
|Environmental Dry Kit||Standard|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Opening Effort Control Knob||Yes|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Exhaust tee||Diver Changeable - comes with 2 sets|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||Yes|
|Hose type||Braided Flexi-hose|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.70 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%|
|Weight||INT 1272g / DIN 1142g|
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .