Annapurna base camp trip Nepal 20-30 nov 2020 11D10N
Annapurna base camp trip Nepa 20- 30 nov 2020 11D10N
now only RM 1990 per pax
Deposit rm 400 per pax
Whatsapp to 0192867180 for info
Destination: Annapurna base camp Nepal
Duration: 11 Day(s)
Trip Grade: Moderate
Best Season: Feb – May and Oct - Dec
Max Altitude: 4,130m/13,545ft
Daily Walking: 4 - 6 hours each day
Transportation: Private vehicles, Tourist bus as per the Itinerary
Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, Full board on trek
Accommodation: Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, lodge/teahouse during the trek
Trip Type: Lodge/Teahouse trek
Trek Starts/Ends: Nayapul
Group size: minimum 2 pax
- Witness magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks on the cards while flying across Nepal’s sky, and excitement level proliferates as the plane cuts through different hills to land on the Kathmandu Valley
- Enjoy sightseeing tour to various historical/natural/cultural heritage sites along with Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries
- Catch panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna range along with other adjacent mountains.
- Explore Annapurna Base Camp which provides the eye-popping view of Mt. Annapurna
- Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
- Witness variety of floras and faunas
- Get along with ethnic people and their culture
Day to day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
The moment you land on the airport, one of our representatives greets you and escorts you to the Hotel. After check in at hotel you can either hang around the streets of Kathmandu or relax at the Hotel. Later you receive a brief description about next day’s travel plan. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Bus (6-7 hours)
Today drive towards the one of the most beautiful city of Nepal, also popularly called as “the City of Lakes”, Pokhara. On the other hand, the drive lets you to encounter the beautiful rivers, green forests, hills and magnificent Himalayas. After reaching Pokhara, you are escorted to your respective Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Star of Trek, Pokhara to Ghandruk (1940m) [5-6 Hours], 8.6 km
Your trek begins from today, towards the beautiful Gurung village Ghandruk. First you drive to the Nayapul and then commence the trek following the regular ascends uphill on the trail to reach Ghandruk. The trail offers the great views of majestic Himalayas and passes through the villages like Birethanti, Chimrong, Syauki Bazar and Chane. After crossing a suspension bridge over Khumlu Khola, you finally reach your destination for today. Ghandruk, a beautiful village inhabited by the Gurung community offers spectacular view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. Overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m) [4-5 Hours], 9 km
Enjoy the early morning sunrise in Ghandruk and gear up to continue the second day trek. The trail ascends an hour up to Ghandrukkot and then descend to Kimron Khola. Then the trail takes a steep ascent until it reaches Chhomrong. Get mesmerized with the rewarding views of Annapurna South and Mount Fishtail on the trail to Chhomrong. Chhomrong is a small, beautiful village located just below the Annapurna Massif. Overnight at guest house.
Day 05: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m) [5-6 Hours], 8.6 km
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Day 03: After the memorable stay at the beautiful village Chhomrong, now it is time to move towards the next destination, Dovan. Following the delicious breakfast, start the trek and head for the Dovan. The trail passes via Modi Khola (river) and enters the wooded slopes of the Himalayas. The trail then crosses the suspension bridge and ascends to Sinuwa Danda and passes through the dense rhododendron forest and reach Khuldighar. You descend along the stony slopes into the deep bamboo and rhododendron forest until you reach Dovan. Overnight at guest house.
Day 06: Trek from Dovan to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) [5-7 Hours], 9.5 km
Your day starts with a gradual ascent following the trail above the river through the dense forest. The trail then crosses the two streams and passes through solitary places accompanied with beautiful sceneries. The trail may encounter variety of wildlife like wild pigs, deer and snow leopards. Later you climb the Hinko cave and ascend further till you reach Deurali. From Deurali you climb through the river bed and then climb to the mountain side. You need to be rather precarious as there are avalanche prone areas at some point of the trail. Hiking further you reach Bagar from where the trail leads to MBC which offers the superb view of Machhapuchhre, Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna II and Gangapurna. Overnight at guest house.
Day 07: Trek from ABC & back to Dovan [5-6 Hours] 8.5km
Where you encounter the breathtaking view of south face of Annapurna towering above the Sanctuary. The Annapurna Base Camp offers the magnetic view of Himalayas including Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli and other majestic peaks. Later you trek back to Dovan. Overnight at guest house.
Day 08: Trek from Dovan to Jhinu (1760) [5-6 Hours) 7 km
After breakfast, continue your trek towards the Jhinu. The trail leads uphill through the stone steep to the ridge before reaching Sinuwa and then drops down to a hill from where it ascends to reach Chhomrong. Trekking further you reach Jhinu your dinal destination of today’s trek. Overnight at guest house.
Day 09: Trek from Jhinu to Nayapul to Pokhara (5-6 Hours trek, 1-hour drive) 13 km
Today is the last trek to the Annapurna Base Camp trekking. Start your expedition by crossing the bridge to reach the Kyumi village. From Kyumi village you trek to Syauli Bazaar and then descend down to Birethanti. Nayapul is approximately one hour from Birethanti. Upon reaching the Nayapul catch a vehicle and drive towards Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu
You drive back to Kathmandu by tourist today. The drive offers wonderful views of beautiful rivers, landscapes and traditional villages. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11: Final Departure
- Airport pick up & drop off service in a private vehicle
- All ground transportation by comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing basics (www.hotyelnepalaya.com)
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast in twin sharing basics (www.nepaltourismhotel.com)
- Best available clean and comfortable Tea house accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with a cup of tea/coffee in each meal ( during hiking )
- Tourist Bus (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Highly experienced, English-speaking, government-licensed, trained in first-aid Trek Leader (Guide)
- Porter service to carry your main luggage during the trek (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff cost including their food, accommodation, salary, flight, insurance, equipment etc.
- Trekking permits - Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry fee and TIMS
- All Local and Government taxes, administrative charges
What is Not Included:
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service) apply Voa or apply visa at nepal embassy
- click link below as more info
- International airfare and travel insurance. please book your airline ticket frm kuala lumpur by MAS or Malindo
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters
propose flight detail
Malaysia Airlines MH1704h 45
KUL Kuala Lumpur InternationalKTM Kathmandu
Arrives: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 Journey duration: 4h 45
Mon, 30 Nov 2020
Malaysia Airlines MH1154h 45
KTM KathmanduKUL Kuala Lumpur International
Arrives: Tue, 1 Dec 2020Journey duration: 4h 45
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .