Scubapro Bella bcd with Scubapro MK17 C370 set with octopus and gauge
This set includes:
- The Scubapro Bella
- The Scubapro MK17 first stage
- The Scubapro C370 second stage
- The Scubapro R095 octopus
- The Scubapro Compact Console
The Bella was specifically designed, tailored and sized for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a front-adjustable BCD. This BCD is loaded with convenience and performance features, including SCUBAPRO's exclusive wraparound bladder which retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated, providing a comfortable fit and stable position both at depth and on the surface. It also sports a new a Y-Fit shoulder design that fits the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for the arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y's center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control for a comfortable and secure ride while cruising the depths.
- Designed and sized for women divers.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle system.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
Scubapro MK17 C370/R095 Octopus
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO’s premium diaphragm first stage with its air-balanced second stage.
The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It’s a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Compact second stage fiberglass reinforced nylon casing with exhaust tee takes up little space in a dive bag.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial dive/pre-dive lever.
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes.
The R095 OCTO is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability.
- Classic downstream valve design for optimal breathing performance.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for sidemount, pony or deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes yellow purge cover and 39in/1m high-viz yellow hose.
The SCUBAPRO Compact TWIN Console: the perfect back-up system enabling you to read cylinder pressure and depth information at a glance.
The 2 most important dive data instruments in a bulletproof, ergonomic and compact console.
Compact lightweight gauge in a robust rubber housing is ideal for the travelling dive.
- Zero to 400bar pressure gauge. Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for easy viewing and increased safety.
- Luminous dials for visability even in low-light conditions.
- 70m N2-filled depth gauge with parabolic scale for easy viewing up to 40m.
- Reliable maximum depth indicator for easy tracking and logging.
- Loop on top side of case to attach a safety lanyard.
- Including high pressure hose.
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .