Aqualung gives us the Helix Pro, a medium priced regulator, which, thanks to using a compensated 1st and 2nd stage, enjoys very good performance, undoubtedly above expectations.
It represents the DNA of the Aqualung regulators. It is undoubtedly the best option in terms of value for money currently available.
The Helix Pro version has two added features:
Aqualung's patented ACD system, technology that protects the first stage from accidental entry of water or dirt even when the regulator is not under pressure.
And sealed ambient pressure chamber, suitable for cold and/or polluted waters.
- The balanced 1st stage diaphragm provides superior and consistent performance regardless of tank pressure.
- Its "T" shaped body facilitates correct routing of the hoses
- The dry ambient pressure chamber keeps the internal components clean and dry, since it isolates them from the outside, this makes it suitable for use in cold and/or contaminated (dirty) water.
- 1st stage with 2 HP outlets (7/16") and 4 LP outlets (3/8")
- 2nd stage heat exchangers help prevent icing
- The 2nd stage mouthpiece has a lip cover, removable in 1 second, specific for cold waters
- The ergonomic Venturi knob allows precise adjustments, even when wearing gloves.
- The review of the equipment is recommended to be carried out every two years.
The Helix Pro octopus provides the same great performance as the Helix Pro primary second stage.
- Pneumatically-balanced resulting in smooth and easy breathing.
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth.
- Includes 1m yellow hose and yellow front cover making it easy to locate in an emergency.
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Mouthpieces||2ea. – A Comfo-Bite, installed, and a standard with bite wings in the box|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||Standard on all models|
|2nd Stage Weight||175 g|
|Hose length||730 mm|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.80 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes, to 40% O2 when new, out of the box|
Single Pressure Gauge
The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
- Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One way safety valve
- Hose length is 36”/ 91.44cm
Aqualung Explorer II Regulator Bag
The Regulator Bag is the perfect bag for protecting your regulators and organising your dive kit. The padded air mesh side walls and PE boards protect your delicate gear while also allowing it to dry quickly. The compact design packs flat and hexagonal shape minimises the kinks in hoses. This bag pairs will all bags in the Explorer Collection.
- Hexagonal shape to minimize kinks in hoses
- Air-mesh side walls for quick drying
- 1.5" Wrap-around durable webbing handle
- #8 corrosion resistant zipper with extended pullers
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 13 x 12 x 4 in (33 x 30.5 x 10 cm)
- 624 in³ (10 liters)
- 0.85lbs (0.4kg)
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee . Do visit our shop at shopee
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .