SCUBAPRO celebrates its 60th anniversary as a dive industry innovator with an iconic limited edition regulator, the MK25 EVO/S620 Ti Carbon BT.
The MK25 EVO first stage features a special Black Tech, DLC-based coating that provides a shiny, deep black finish with higher scratch and oxidation resistance. The protective end cap includes a distinctive red “60 Year Anniversary” print. The spring, which can be seen through the compensation chamber holes, features the same red color. The S620 Ti Carbon BT second stage features a titanium barrel with knob ring and barrel nut, a handmade carbon fiber part fitted on the front cover and red “60 Year Anniversary” prints on the casing that match the red accents on the first stage.
This special limited edition regulator comes in a FSC-certified wooden box engraved with both SCUBAPRO and 60 Year Anniversary logos. A black anodized laser engraved aluminum tag carrying the progressive serial number matching the regulator is also included, highlighting the exclusivity of this limited edition regulator for collectors.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating provides a shiny, deep black finish with higher scratch and oxidation resistance
- Air balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
|Adjustable Second Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Series||S Series|
|Water Temp||Warm, Cold, Temperate|
|Connector Type||DIN / YOKE|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Material||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Material||Titanium Components|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Titanium|
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee please visit our shop at shopee as below link
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .