Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti with R105 octopus and scubapro single gauge
Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti Regulator embraces the best features of the renowned S600 in an upgrade of the art design.
Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti Regulator teams its high performance first stage with a brand new air-balanced second stage.The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design.
Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions.
The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
Scubapro MK25 Evo Technical Specifications
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 3364psi/232 bar INT configuration.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Scubapro S620Ti Technical Specifications
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/179g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
New octopus from Scubapro!
The R105 Octopus offers dependable breathing performance in a classic downstream design with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch and reversible hose attachment.
- Classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Dive/pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on pony or deco tanks.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
|Product Weight (M)||1.3 kg|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Titanium|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|2nd Stage Materials||Titanium Components|
|2nd Stage Series||S-Series|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
SCUBAPRO's Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model adapting to 200bar and 300bar technology. Compatible with high pressure systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.
- Including high pressure hose.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee please visit our shop at shopee as below link
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses ,
kindly please email to norbaniabdr[email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180
For non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .