Scubapro Litehawk BCD blue black with scubapro mk25 evo s600 octopus 195 and gauge
scubapro s600 and litehawk bcd now in combo
1st stage mk 25 evo
2nd stage s600
scubapro litehawk bcd
Scubapro S600 is timeless design and chrome plated marine grade brass make this high performing
system a classic. Continuously evolving and is in its 5th edition. Also with the new MK25 EVO!
Also includes a R195 Octopus regulator for the sharing of air.
and scubapro single gauge
1st stage mk 25 evo
2nd stage s600
scubapro single gauge
MK25 EVO First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- XTIS total thermal protection
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
- Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
The R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered
with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and
classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polimer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability
makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose
attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use
, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow
, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome
the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the SCUBAPRO R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable.
The R195 Second Stage has SCUBAPRO's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist
to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current SCUBAPRO second stages.
The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" Threaded 39" (100 cm) High-Visibility Yellow Low Pressure Hose and a High Visibility Yellow Cover for easy identification and sharing.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 39" (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g)
Getting ready for an exotic vacation and want only lightweight gear to beat the cost of excess baggage costs? Well Scubapro has just what you're looking for in a BCD to meet those needs. A robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling. Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders.3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions. BCD has streamlined air cell technology with automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps. Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit by following the diver's movements. Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide a skin-friendly padding for significantly more comfort. Two movable accessory pockets for storage and strategically placed plastic D-rings for attachment points allow you to bring all the extras that make diving comfortable and fun.
The Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile. Low-drag, low profile progressively-shaped air cell on a light back flotation BC, with elastic cords automatically control the size and keep the air cell streamlined when partially inflated. The BC air cell is constructed in durable 1000-denier nylon with interior urethane laminate and radio frequency (RF) welded seams for airtight integrity and for long life wear. Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon lightweight buckle and its perfect for travel weighing just 5.87lbs to 6.1lbs (2.66kg to 2.76kg) depending on size. All sizes provide 56lbs (25.5kg) of lift.
To control your buoyancy the Litehawk comes with a large shoulder overpressure relief valve with manual pull dump cord and Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism. Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator provides a high inflation speed, especially at depth. Inflator has different shaped inflation and purge buttons for easy use even in extremely low light or murky water conditions. Inflator is also equipped with a rapid pull dump mechanism with cable pull for easy deflation of the air bladder. Included with the inflator is a 3/8" threaded low pressure hose for attachment to the first stage regulator.
The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is commonly used for Cold Water, Extreme Depths, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced among others. The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black: Comfortable, Durable
Scubapro Litehawk is lightweight, has an ultra-slimmed down design and soft, flexible backpack that lays flat and is compact for packing.
In the world of scuba diving, nothing exemplifies freedom of movement better than the feeling you get wearing minimal thermal protections and a bulk-free, back-flotation BC while cruising the crystalline waters of the tropics. Especially if it's a back-flotation BC built specifically for that purpose, like the Scubapro Litehawk.
The Scubapro Litehawk is the ultimate back-flotation travel BC. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, and the quick-release rotating shoulder buckles that let you route the straps under your arms, plus the two-position sternum strap, hug your body like the BC was custom-made for you.
But you can't fully appreciate the Scubapro Litehawk until you get it in the water. With the tank secured by a lower primary tank band, an upper support strap and an adjustable yoke strap, the entire system locks in, ensuring a controlled, stable ride at depth. The BC carries no inherent buoyancy so only minimal ballast weight is required. Consequently, the two non-ditching pockets can be used to carry accessories. Optional quick-release weight pockets are also available, and four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
The Scubapro Litehawk provides a streamlined package that travels easy and delivers a comfortable, stable ride at depth, making it well-suited for both tropical and temperate water travel diving.
Technical Information Scubapro Litehawk
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and help control deflation.
- Clutter-free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances freedom of movement.
- Multiple band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Optional weight pockets are available.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .