The MTX-RC Single Cylinder Long Hose set is designed for the diver that prefers a long hose configuration on a single cylinder. It is also the perfect set-up for the recreational diver looking to transition into twinset diving in the future, as the addition of another first stage creates a twinset regulator configuration. Combining rugged, military grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing experience that Apeks regulators are renowned for, the MTX-RC single cylinder set dives your way.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists freeflows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to dial it out for a comfortable breathe in less extreme environments.
All this is achieved using an innovative first stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
The package includes 2 x MTX-RC primary second stages, 1 x MTX-RC first stage, 1x 2.1m hose, 1x 49cm hose (both double swivel hoses), a HP hose and a TEK SPG.
Includes a tactical style messenger bag to keep your regulators safe on your travels. Perfectly sized for a laptop, it’s also your new work bag!
- Satin plated brass body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage. Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 5 x medium pressure ports, 4 mounted on a rotating turret for improved hose orientation
- 2 x angled high pressure ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
- DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2) respectively.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 metres cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- No single use plastic in the packaging.
|DIN – 1.193 kg (2.63lbs)
|Max working pressures
DIN - 300 bar (4351 psi)
Yoke - 232 bar (3365 psi)
9-10 bar (131-145 psi)
|RG122129 – MTX-RC Regulator yoke
RG122130 – MTX-RC Regulator DIN
RQ115117 - MTX-RC Stage 3 set
RT127128 – MTX-RC 1st stage yoke
RT127127 – MTX-RC 1st stage DIN
RS116119 – MTX-RC 2nd stage
|0.5°C - 55°C
|DIN and Yoke
|Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.