Scubapro lite hawk bcd with Scubapro Pack MK21 / C370 with R095 octopus scubapro single gauge and regulator bag
Scubapro Pack lite hawk bcd with MK21 / C370 with R095 octopus scubapro single gauge and regulator bag
The Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile. Low-drag, low profile progressively-shaped air cell on a light back flotation BC, with elastic cords automatically control the size and keep the air cell streamlined when partially inflated. The BC air cell is constructed in durable 1000-denier nylon with interior urethane laminate and radio frequency (RF) welded seams for airtight integrity and for long life wear. Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon lightweight buckle and its perfect for travel weighing just 5.87lbs to 6.1lbs (2.66kg to 2.76kg) depending on size. All sizes provide 56lbs (25.5kg) of lift.
To control your buoyancy the Litehawk comes with a large shoulder overpressure relief valve with manual pull dump cord and Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism. Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator provides a high inflation speed, especially at depth. Inflator has different shaped inflation and purge buttons for easy use even in extremely low light or murky water conditions. Inflator is also equipped with a rapid pull dump mechanism with cable pull for easy deflation of the air bladder. Included with the inflator is a 3/8" threaded low pressure hose for attachment to the first stage regulator.
The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is commonly used for Cold Water, Extreme Depths, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced among others. The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black: Comfortable, Durable
Scubapro MK21 C370
The ultra-compact MK21/C370 regulator system delivers the ideal blend of comfort and performance.
About 20% smaller than SCUBAPRO's flagship MK25 but benefitting from the same core technology, the MK21 features a modern, cutting-edge design whose size and weight make it an excellent choice for travel divers. Simple and reliable, the air balanced C370 delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and lightweight, this is also a fantastic regulator for our female divers and smaller sized divers. With any of these regulator systems in your dive bag you'll be ready to hit the road.
AN EXCELLENT MID-RANGE REG SYSTEM
Lightweight and compact, this versatile breather offers superb performance and value - plus a whole lot more.
The compact and lightweight MK21/S560 is a full-featured reg combo that's easy to use, offers SCUBAPRO reliability and is priced right, making it the ideal mid-range system for a variety of diving scenarios.
The MK21 is SCUBAPRO's most compact balanced-piston first stage. Smaller and lighter than the MK25, it uses a smaller piston but it delivers the same level of breathing performance, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving or what your pressure gauge reads. The MK21 also provides exceptional resistance to freezing due to the thermal exchange produced by the external fins on its polished chrome brass body.
The MK21's innovative "smart" hose layout comes with a standard cap with four low pressure ports angled (+/- 20º) to maximize hose routing. This standard cap can be replaced with an optional cap that offers four low pressure ports at more extreme angles (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port -- a useful configuration for technical diving.
The air balanced S560 second stage features a lightweight techno-polymer casing and comes with full user controls, including an inhalation effort adjustment knob and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. It can be counted on to breathe dry and easy, regardless of depth or your position in the water.
The MK21/S560's size and weight make it an excellent choice for travel divers, its innovative fin design makes it a good cold-water performer, its "smart" hose layout is well-suited for some technical applications, and its overall ease of use, reliability and price make it the must-have reg system for recreational divers of all skill levels.
First Stage mk21
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard “smart” hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20º).
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Weight: INT 232: 780G; DIN 300; 570g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >7500.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
C370 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
Scubapro R095 Octopus
The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use -- you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice. It's also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
Scubapro Compact SPG
SCUBAPRO's Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model adapting to 200bar and 300bar technology. Compatible with high pressure systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.
scubapro regulator bag
REGULATOR BAG accompanied by the COMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag is also sold separately.
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8x10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: .7lb/350. Volume: 2.0gal/9L. Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5x2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: .2lb/100g.
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .