Scubapro MK25T Evo S620X Ti with R195 octopus single gauge and regulator bag
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620X Ti with R195 octopus
scubapro single gauge regulator bag and
get free scubapro din to yoke adapter
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti Regulator beats every record with this high performance titanium first stage combined with the new S620X Ti second stage.
Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti
The Scubapro MK25T Evo S620 Ti is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
The R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered
with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and
classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polimer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability
makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose
attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use
, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow
, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome
the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the SCUBAPRO R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable.
The R195 Second Stage has SCUBAPRO's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist
to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current SCUBAPRO second stages.
The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" Threaded 39" (100 cm) High-Visibility Yellow Low Pressure Hose and a High Visibility Yellow Cover for easy identification and sharing.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 39" (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g)
Scubapro Compact SPG
SCUBAPRO's Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model adapting to 200bar and 300bar technology. Compatible with high pressure systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard.
Special equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed REGULATOR BAG accompanied by the COMPUTER BAG you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing. A padded handle and shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- Interior lining is 150D polyester to enhance durability.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double-slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Computer Bag included
Regulator Bag dimensions: 13.8x10.2x4in/35x26x10cm. Weight: .7lb/350. Volume: 2.0gal/9L.Computer Bag dimensions: 4.5x2.8x6in/11.5x7x15cm. Weight: .2lb/100g. Volume: .2gal/1L
Scubapro Travel Adapter Ultra Light
Technical Information about the Scubapro Travel Adapter Ultra Light
- Lightweight alloy adapter, perfect for converting DIN systems into International systems when traveling.
- Built-in thread so can be instantly and safely mounted, without any tools.
now get installment plan frm 6 to 12 months with your credit card Maybank and Public bank with min order RM 500 . please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .