Scubapro Go Quick Cinchwith MK25 Evo S620Ti with octopus R 195 gauge and free scubapro case
Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti with R195 octopus
Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti Regulator embraces the best features of the renowned S600 in an upgrade of the art design. what makes this regulator unique Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti Regulator teams its high performance first stage with a brand new air-balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
Scubapro MK25 Evo Technical specifications
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 3364psi/232 bar INT configuration.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Scubapro S620Ti Technical specifications
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/179g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
unit with 1st and 2nd stage and R195 octopus
A true travel BCD, the GO is lightweight and foldable yet is loaded with features like integrated front weight pockets, two huge quick-draining cargo pockets, two octo pockets and SCUBAPRO’s user-friendly Quick Cinch tank buckle system. This innovative, patented tank strap assembly adjusts easily and will fit any tank size in case you find yourself renting different tanks at different dive destinations. The air-net ergonomic backpack is lightweight and soft, so it can be easily folded in your travel bag, ready for your next dive adventure.
- Lightweight design folds easily & compactly into your included travel bag.
- Wraparound bladder made of durable Nylon 210 denier fabric with a polyurethane layer & RF soldering for maximum wear resistance.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps to maximise comfort & fit.
- Patented Quick Cinch tank buckle requires minimal effort to buckle & easily adjusts to fit any tank. Additional upper band helps secure the tank for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick release integrated weight pouches ditch easily & secure with low profile buckles.
- Air-net padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives
- Two large low profile zippered pockets, one fitted with stainless steel knife attachment grommets, provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Five aluminum D-rings, including two large, pre-bent D-rings on the shoulder pads, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Two octopus pockets are provided for storing octopus and console hoses.
|Product Weight (M)||2.5 kg|
|Number of D-Rings||6|
|Pocket Type - BC||Zippered Closure|
|Lift Capacity||22.5 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (M)||10.2 kg|
|Backpack Type||Lightweight Padded Airnet|
|Marketing Product Type - BC||Front Adjustable|
|Lift Capacity NT||100|
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .