Scubapro S600 is timeless design and chrome plated marine grade brass make this high performing
system a classic. Continuously evolving and is in its 5th edition. Also with the new MK25 EVO!
Also includes a R195 Octopus regulator for the sharing of air.
MK25 EVO First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- XTIS total thermal protection
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
- Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
The R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered
with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and
classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polimer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability
makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose
attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use
, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow
, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome
the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the SCUBAPRO R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable.
The R195 Second Stage has SCUBAPRO's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist
to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current SCUBAPRO second stages.
The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" Threaded 39" (100 cm) High-Visibility Yellow Low Pressure Hose and a High Visibility Yellow Cover for easy identification and sharing.
The Regulator is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 39" (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g)
scubapro double gauge
inflator hose to bcd
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace /atome payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .