Scubapro MK11 R095 with scubapro go bcd
Scubapro MK11 R095 Package + scubapro go bcd
Scubapro MK11 R095 Package is a very popular package for traveling with an Membrane. First stage with the R095 second stage is the best choice on the market.
This set includes:
Scubapro MK11 R095
Scubapro R095 Octopus
Scubapro Compact SPG
scubapro go bcd
Designed for divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements.
- The R095 is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R095 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button for smooth and easy operation.
Going down armed with a smooth-breathing backup reg doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t have to be expensive. The R095 OCTO is proof of that.
- The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use — you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that’s simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice. SCUBAPRO’s Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400 bar model, compatible with high pressure systems 200 and 300 bar systems.
- Red zone between 50 bar and 0 bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard
Lightweight, easy to pack and extremely comfortable, it includes an integrated weight system and other original features, as well as Scubapro quality, style and spirit of adventure. The large size weighs less than 2,7 kg / 6 lbs.
-Standard Nylon Band
-Fabric: N 210D/N 210D
-QR front weight integration
-6 aluminium D-Rings
-Flexible back pack
-QR rotating shoulder buckles
-2 zip pockets
-Super light cummerbund, tank band and stopper
-New optional trim weight pockets
-Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
-Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
-Double-band system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
-Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
-Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
-Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
-Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
-Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
-BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator
-Available in five sizes with 22 to 42 pounds of lift capacity, depending on size. See BC sizing chart for details.
|Size||Height||Weight Lb||Cumberband Length||BCD Lift Lbs.||Releasable Weight||Product Weight|
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .