SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO S600 WITH FREE R195 OCTOPUS and scubapro gauge and regulator bag
offer end 31 jan 2020
Scubapro S600 is timeless design and chrome plated marine grade brass make this high performing
system a classic. Continuously evolving and is in its 5th edition. Also with the new MK25 EVO!
Also includes a R195 Octopus regulator for the sharing of air.
and scubapro single gauge
1st stage mk 25 evo
2nd stage s600
scubapro single gauge
with regulator bag or without regulator bag
MK25 EVO First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- XTIS total thermal protection
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
- Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
The R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered
with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and
classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polimer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability
makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose
attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use
, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow
, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome
the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the SCUBAPRO R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable.
The R195 Second Stage has SCUBAPRO's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist
to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current SCUBAPRO second stages.
The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" Threaded 39" (100 cm) High-Visibility Yellow Low Pressure Hose and a High Visibility Yellow Cover for easy identification and sharing.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 39" (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g)
please take note delivery frm 14 -18 days upon payment done
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .