Scubapro litehawk blue black + Air2 5Th Generation
The Litehawk is the ultimate back-flotation travel BCD. Its lightweight, ultraslimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack allows it to lay flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, hugging your body like it was custom made for you while delivering a comfortable, stable ride at depth.
THE ULTIMATE STREAMLINED TRAVEL BC
Lightweight, low-profile design is built with dive-trekkers in mind.
In the world of scuba diving, nothing exemplifies freedom of movement better than the feeling you get wearing minimal thermal protections and a bulk-free, back-flotation BC while cruising the crystalline waters of the tropics. Especially if it's a back-flotation BC built specifically for that purpose. Like the LITEHAWK.
The LITEHAWK is the ultimate back-flotation travel BC. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, and the quick-release rotating shoulder buckles that let you route the straps under your arms, plus the two-position sternum strap, hug your body like the BC was custom-made for you.
But you can't fully appreciate the LITEHAWK until you get it in the water. With the tank secured by a lower primary tank band, an upper support strap and an adjustable yoke strap, the entire system locks in, ensuring a controlled, stable ride at depth. The BC carries no inherent buoyancy so only minimal ballast weight is required. Consequently, the two non-ditching pockets can be used to carry accessories. Optional quick-release weight pockets are also available, and four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
The LITEHAWK provides a streamlined package that travels easy and delivers a comfortable, stable ride at depth, making it well-suited for both tropical and temperate water travel diving
The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is commonly used for Cold Water, Extreme Depths, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced among others. The Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black: Comfortable, Durable
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and help control deflation.
- Clutter-free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances freedom of movement.
- Multiple band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Optional weight pockets are available.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- Available in three sizes with 29.2lbs/13.2kg of lift capacity.
Scubapro Air2 5Th Generation
An octo/inflator combines a backup regulator with a BC's buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. The cool thing about an octo/inflator is that it's always within reach because it's constantly being used to control descents, adjust buoyancy, and vent air during ascents. In the event of an emergency there's no need to grope for a dangling octo reg; simply pass your primary reg to the diver in need while you take the octo/inflator, enabling you to breathe easily and control your buoyancy as you make your way safely back to the surface.
SCUBAPRO introduced the octo/inflator concept to diving almost thirty years ago with the introduction of the original AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, it offers even more in both performance and ease of use.
As a backup reg the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages. The flexible purge cover is large and easy to locate, allowing for quick clearing when it comes time to take a breath. In addition, a new dive/pre-dive switch lets you detune the AIR2 when it's not being used, eliminating free flows. And unlike traditional dangling octos, the AIR2 is always within easy reach if needed.
As a BC power inflator the AIR2 is very easy to use. It fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on both ascents and descents. The power inflate button features a very light lever so it's easy to initiate inflation. Also, both inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing, making them easier to operate when breathing off the unit without having to change hand positions.
If you want a reliable backup reg that's always within easy reach, that does double-duty as a BC inflator/deflator, and that streamlines your dive profile by eliminating a dangling octo hose, you're going to love the AIR2. It was diving's first octo/inflator and, with five generations of improvements, it's still the best.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpasses many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified EN250 (A> 50°F warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator.
Scubapro Litehawk BC Size Chart
|Cummerbund circumference (in)||42" MAX||MAX 52"||MAX 58"|
|Primary Weight Capacity||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Trim weight capacity||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Product weight w/ BPI (lbs/kgs)||5.87/2.66||5.99/2.71||6.09/2.76|
|Product Weight w/ AIR2 (lbs/kgs)||6.13/2.78||6.24/2.83||6.34/2.87|
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .