Scubapro Hydros with regulator MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech with R195 octopus and regulator bag
Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech
Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Carbon Black Tech, hand-made carbon fire frontcover in combination with the succesfull MK 25 Evo first stage.
All the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 with the addition
of a Black Tech coating that protects both stages against the ravages of salt water and
corrosion. This rugged coating includes an inner layer of chemical nickle (FDA approved)
and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated body. It lends a technical look
while maintaining a sleek scratch-resistance appearance that lasts.
MK25 EVO Black Tech First Stage
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the first stage.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing (non-metal cylindrical interface separating the metal parts), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
A700 Black Tech Second Stage
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage.
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
SCUBAPRO is a strong and recognizable brand in the diving industry, thanks to our innovative, high-quality diving gear.
And when you love diving, you want to wear and identify with SCUBAPRO, even when you may not be underwater.
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 carbon black tech Package you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you’re breathing, how deep you’re diving.
This Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 carbon black tech Package includes
Scubapro MK25 Evo A700 carbon black tech
Scubapro R195 Octopus
scubapro regulator bag
scubapro single gauge
warranty1 year for regulator and octopus
Scubapro Hydros Pro
The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. The moldable Monprene®, adjustable fit and multi-attachment points combine to make this the most customizable and comfortable BC ever. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, the HYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive.
Interchangeable straps, a packable design and an included backpack with room for your entire dive kit make the HYDROS PROperfect for any destination and any dive.
Monprene® construction means ultra durability. The HYDROS PRO also stands up to UV, chemicals, and abrasion -- without showing typical signs of wear. And a modular construction makes repairs -- even from remote locations -- a snap. It's a BC for life.
The Perfect Fit
When you are wearing the HYDROS PRO, you won't even know it's there. The HYDROS PRO molds to your specific body shape, and has been designed with body grip gel, providing extreme comfort and stability. Near-Zero inherent buoyancy means less lead. And, thanks to a back inflation, smart air system you can dive in any position.
The HYDROS PRO includes both the Trav-Tek straps and a fully integrated weight system. So, with a quick switch of clips, you can transform the HYDROS PRO from a harness travel BC to an integrated weight BC. Now you only need one BC for both local diving and travel.
Customize and Accessorize
Easily add, remove, or replace? weight systems, bungees, D-rings, accessories and pockets to make the HYDROS PRO truly your own. With a wide range of mountable accessories and kits, your options are endless -- and can quickly be changed based upon the dive and conditions.
The HYDROS PRO goes everywhere with you. Instant dry, lightweight and compact, with a unique smart-pack design.
Dive in Color
The HYDROS PRO comes in seven colors, perfectly matched to SCUBAPRO suits, masks and Seawing Novas. Separate color kits are also available so you can change up your dive style whenever you want.
Specialized Fit for Women
Smaller air bladder. Shorter inflator hose. Curved shoulder straps that fit perfectly. Experience the difference of diving with a more thoughtfully designed BC for women.
- Tech Divers
- Travel Divers
- Female Divers
- Young Divers
- New Divers
- Dive Training
Available in four men's sizes (S, M, L, XL) and three women's sizes (XS/S, M, L), with 35 lbs/15.9 kg or 40 lbs/18.1 kg of buoyant lift, depending on size.
Women's: Black, Pink, White, Purple
Men's: Yellow, Black, White, Blue
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .