Scubapro Go Quick Cinchwith MK25 Evo S600 with octopus R 195 gauge and scubapro regulator bag
Scubapro S600 is timeless design and chrome plated marine grade brass make this high performing
system a classic. Continuously evolving and is in its 5th edition. Also with the new MK25 EVO!
Also includes a R195 Octopus regulator for the sharing of air.
and scubapro single gauge
1st stage mk 25 evo
2nd stage s600
scubapro single gauge
scubapro regulator bag
MK25 EVO First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- XTIS total thermal protection
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
- Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
The R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered
with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and
classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polimer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability
makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose
attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use
, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow
, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome
the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the SCUBAPRO R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable.
The R195 Second Stage has SCUBAPRO's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist
to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current SCUBAPRO second stages.
The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" Threaded 39" (100 cm) High-Visibility Yellow Low Pressure Hose and a High Visibility Yellow Cover for easy identification and sharing.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 39" (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g)
A true travel BCD, the GO is lightweight and foldable yet is loaded with features like integrated front weight pockets, two huge quick-draining cargo pockets, two octo pockets and SCUBAPRO’s user-friendly Quick Cinch tank buckle system. This innovative, patented tank strap assembly adjusts easily and will fit any tank size in case you find yourself renting different tanks at different dive destinations. The air-net ergonomic backpack is lightweight and soft, so it can be easily folded in your travel bag, ready for your next dive adventure.
- Lightweight design folds easily & compactly into your included travel bag.
- Wraparound bladder made of durable Nylon 210 denier fabric with a polyurethane layer & RF soldering for maximum wear resistance.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps to maximise comfort & fit.
- Patented Quick Cinch tank buckle requires minimal effort to buckle & easily adjusts to fit any tank. Additional upper band helps secure the tank for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick release integrated weight pouches ditch easily & secure with low profile buckles.
- Air-net padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives
- Two large low profile zippered pockets, one fitted with stainless steel knife attachment grommets, provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Five aluminum D-rings, including two large, pre-bent D-rings on the shoulder pads, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Two octopus pockets are provided for storing octopus and console hoses.
|Product Weight (M)||2.5 kg|
|Number of D-Rings||6|
|Pocket Type - BC||Zippered Closure|
|Lift Capacity||22.5 lbs|
|Lift Capacity (M)||10.2 kg|
|Backpack Type||Lightweight Padded Airnet|
|Marketing Product Type - BC||Front Adjustable|
|Lift Capacity NT||100|
Please whatsapp to +60192867180 To Check Stock Availability Before Purchase
Do you prefer buy at shopee .
Do visit our shop at shopee .
we also have 3 months instalment via pace payment with 0 % interest
please whatsapp to +60192867180 or email to [email protected] for info
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to [email protected] or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for non malaysia address . we will post by DHL / UPS / Fdex / ARAMEX and TNT but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide .more info please email to us .