Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti with R195 octopus / single gauge / regulator bag and inflator hose
Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti with R195 octopus + scubapro single gauge / regulator bag and inflator hose
offer end 30 Dec 2018
Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti Regulator embraces the best features of the renowned S600 in an upgrade of the art design. what makes this regulator unique Scubapro MK25 Evo S620Ti Regulator teams its high performance first stage with a brand new air-balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
Scubapro MK25 Evo Technical specifications
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 3364psi/232 bar INT configuration.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
Scubapro S620Ti Technical specifications
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/179g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
The R195 Octopus is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered
with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and
classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a Techno-Polimer Valve Housing offers the utmost in reliability
makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose
attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use
, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow
, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome
the spring tension and open the valve.
The classic downstream valve is featured in the SCUBAPRO R-Series; here "R" is synonymous with robust and reliable.
The R195 Second Stage has SCUBAPRO's VIVA-patented system. The VIVA uses the power of a vacuum assist
to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable on all current SCUBAPRO second stages.
The R195 Octopus Regulator weighs 7.0 oz (198 g) and comes with a 3/8" Threaded 39" (100 cm) High-Visibility Yellow Low Pressure Hose and a High Visibility Yellow Cover for easy identification and sharing.
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polimer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 39" (100 cm) Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g)
scubapro mk 25 evo s620Ti
R 195 octopus
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to email@example.com or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .