Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Package with ego bcd
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Package
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Package is the perfect set for any dive, traveling or weekly use and in all kind of water conditions.
This set includes
Scubapro Regulator MK2 Evo R095
Scubapro Octopus R 095
Scubapro Compact SPG
scubapro ego bcd
MK2 EVO First Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 – 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 – 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min – 92 SCFM
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min – 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
Going down armed with a smooth-breathing backup reg doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t have to be expensive. The R095 OCTO is proof of that.
The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use — you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that’s simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice.
SCUBAPRO’s Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model, compatible with high pressure systems 200 and 300 bar systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard
Seac Ego BCD
The decision to use Cordura 1000 in creating this jacket was based essentially on the need to maximize abrasion resistance, given the intensive use these jackets are subjected to in diving centers. Another fantastic feature is the even wider range of sizes, beginning HV XXXS and reaching XL, capable of outfitting the entire family, even youngsters.
- Material outer bladder: PU coated 1000 D Cordura
- Material inner bladder: PU coated 840 D Nylon
- Dump valves: 3 with pull command
- D-rings: 4 - 25 mm in stainless steel
- Dry weight (size L): 3200 g (complete with hose and weight pocket)
- Code Size Lift(kg) Lift (lbs)
- 70/0 XXXS 9.7 21.4
- 70/00 XXS 9.7 21.4
- 70/01 XS 10.2 10.2
- 70/02 S 11.2 11.2
- 70/03 M 15.3 15.3
- 70/04 L 17.3 17.3
- 70/05 XL 18.3 18.3
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to email@example.com or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .