Scubapro MK17 EVO / S600 / R195 Octopus
Scubapro MK17 EVO / S600 / R195 Octopus
The new MK17 EVO is SCUBAPRO's premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
This new version is more compact than its predecessor yet delivers better breathing performance. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have also been configured for optimum hose routing.
S600 SECOND STAGE
A second stage regulator must translate natural breathing behaviour into mechanical reality. A high quality second stage can significantly reduce stress and enhance diver safety by providing smooth, low-effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air.
The designation balanced and classic downstream are also distinguishing marks for second stages and again imply ultimate flow performance and stability in addition to reliability, simplicity and solid performance.
The R195 is a modern second stage design based on SCUBAPRO's time-honored R190 but re-engineered with modern materials. It combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 a sensible second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The R195 OCTO combines all the features of the standard R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it easy to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and features high visibility, there's no better choice than the R195 OCTO.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S600 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
- Classic downstream valve comes with VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .