Oceanic Veo 3.0 dive computer
Oceanic Veo 3.0
The Oceanic VEO 3.0 continues Oceanics tradition of designing rugged, feature-rich personal dive computers that are intuitively easy to use and reasonably priced.
Featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, 2-Nitrox Mix Compatibility, Audible Alarms, 3-Button Interface with settings 'Step Back', and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight 'hockey-puck' module for your wrist or console. Now available with metric system.
- Powered by Oceanics Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 3 Operating Buttons with 'Step Back' interface – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to 'Last Dive' display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Liberal Recreational Diving
The Pelagic DSAT Algorithm safely maximizes dive time for repetitive, multi-level recreational diving. This algorithm relies on the human Doppler studies used to develop PADI’s Recreational Dive Planner (RDP), and has been the basis of our Dive Computers and other manufacturers computer algorithms for many years.
To add additional conservatism, you can also adjust the:
Tissue-Loading Bar Graph Alarm
Conservative Factor Setting
Choose Pelagic Z+ for:
Conservative Recreational Diving
When applied to standard recreational diving, the Pelagic Z+ Algorithm basis increases the conservative factor of the OC1 by 15-20%.
Liberal Repetitive Deep and Decompression Diving
The Pelagic Z+ uses the Buhlmann ZHL-16C database, which was conducted to meet the more rigorous demands of repetitive, cold-water decompression diving at altitude. The Pelagic Z+ mode maximizes dive times at depth without penalties.
Dive in sync with any buddy, anywhere.
Because the Dual Algorithm allows you to adjust the algorithm basis and its conservatism, you can adjust to closely match just about any other dive computer on the market, allowing you and any buddy to always dive in sync.
Diving the same profile increases safety for both divers, and eliminates the need for one person to conduct a much longer or deeper stop when buddying with someone wearing a more liberal dive computer.
On repetitive dives, there is no more waiting for the more conservative dive computer to clear. Both buddies will be ready to enter the water at the same time and can continue to dive the same profiles. You can’t control which dive computer your buddy wears, but you can control your ability to dive the same profile.
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .