Cressi Neon Dive Computer
Cressi Neon Dive Computer
After the successful Leonardo, Giotto, Newton, Drake, Goa, and Cartesio, NEON is the seventh project designed, developed and produced in Italy 100% by its subsidiary Cressi Elettronica. It is a fully formatted, extremely robust and reliable construction clock computer. Cressi has all the quality control of this product because it is fully developed and manufactured at Cressi Elettronica, both in terms of software programming and in its construction and manufacturing, quality control and after-sales service.
It is an elegant and versatile proposal, under its sporty appearance and attractive watch hides a complete diving and apnea computer that stands out for its versatility. Ideal for the advanced diver or for technical diving and for apnea or snorkeling, but surprisingly simple for the average diver due to his information provision in a clear and simple way with only two push-buttons.
- Box in anti-impact technopolymers. This composition allows a great lightness, resistance to shock and aesthetic aging. The computer case is extremely flat, with a section without edges very hydrodynamic and its dimensions are relatively contained, with a vision of the model digits
- Extra flat profile (maximum height 14 mm) with a completely rounded design, very hydrodynamic and avoiding possible snagging. Even the anchor of the belt follows the profile of the box
- Two highly integrated low profile push-buttons with minimized gaps to guarantee the sealing of the o-rings, working perfectly perpendicular and avoiding the entry of particles or small grains of sand that could block them
- Diameter of box of only 48 mm
- Wide screen UFDS (User Friendly Display System) of 38 mm diameter vs 48 mm total box. The distribution of information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied to facilitate reading. All data are presented segmented with slight lines of separation that facilitate reading even in situations of stress or emergency
- New processor of high performance and low consumption. It allows much faster data processing, more backlight power and alarm sound and multiplies the battery's autonomy compared to previous models by two. CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | 32 Kb RAM
- High-intensity backlit display by push button or in case of alarm (5 seconds per press)
- High strength mineral crystal screen
- Guaranteed resistance up to 120 m depth
- Optional interface via Bluetooth
- Thermoplastic rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
New menu navigation system and introduction of parameters for maximum usability and intuitiveness. Outstanding ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to the large amount of information provided in a very intuitive way.
- 12/24 hour clock with calendar and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Alarm clock
- High-intensity backlight function (4000 Mlux, more than twice the number of computers with the highest lighting power to date)
- Indication of non-flight time and desaturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- Battery replaceable by user
- OFF MODE for use in snorkeling / swimming
- LOG BOOK with historical memory of 50 dives per modality or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox (EAN), Gauge and Apnea (Free) modes
- Very long battery life through a combination of systems: saving mode when the computer with automatic ignition is not used and a new processor with low consumption. CR2450 battery
- Interface with connection to the diving computer simply by supporting the computer and connection to the PC with USB cable. Software compatible with all Windows and Mac versions
- Calibrated depth gauge in salt water for maximum precision in the most common use
- Possibility of deactivating DIVE functions to avoid unnecessary alarms during snorkeling or swimming.
DIVE MODE ("DIVE")
- Polyvalent Air / Nitrox
- Possibility of using two different mixtures in the same dive, 1st mix from 21% to 50%, 2nd mix from 21% to 99% of O² with increments of 1%
- Wienke RGBM Algorithm 9 tissues modified
- RGBM + Deep Stop Algorithm (optional)
- Customizable algorithm in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixtures
- Oxygen toxicity SNC graphic indicator
- PLAN mode (immersion planning)
- PP02 adjustable from 1.2 to 1.6
- Logbook: 50 dives per modality or 40 hours.
- Ascent speed with graphic indicator and visual and acoustic alarms
- Predictable altitude
- Acoustic, visual and screen illumination alarms: PO2, CNS, ascent speed, DECO, omitted DECO, exceeded maximum depth (optional)
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum precision
- NO DEC TIME y DEC TIME
- Optional safety stop ("Stop") in case of safety curve dives
- Approximate age of 4 years (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, time, instant PO2, maximum depth allowed and mix used visible underwater at the touch of a button
- High-power backlit display (one press, 5 seconds)
- Reset option through menu. Eliminates the residual nitrogen memory for use in diving centers for rental or teaching
- Time indication during the dive
- Possibility of silencing the ascent speed alarms.
PROFOUND METER MODE ("GAUGE")
Studied to provide the precise basic parameters for diving with mixtures with decompression tables calculated by specific programs.
- Calibrated depth gauge in salt water (maximum precision)
- Supply of current depth, maximum depth, immersion time in minutes and seconds and temperature
- Logbook of 50 dives independent of dives in "Gauge" mode
- Average depth
- Resettable chronometer under water
PROGRAMA FREE (APNEA)
- Down counter
- Maximum immersion depth
- Duration of the descent
- Surface interval from the previous descent
- Duration of the session
- Depth alarm, immersion time, surface time
- Recovery time with alarm
- Indication of time during the dive
- Stopwatch for static apnea
- Logbook of 50 downloads per day
please estimate 2-3 weeks for delivery
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .