Akona Quantum Stretch Men's 3mm Jumpsuit
Akona understands the importance of reducing dependence on oil-derived chemicals. Akona's earth-friendly neoprene uses limestone that is over 99.7% calcium and does not rely on oil as extensively as petroleum-based neoprene. So, if you're environmentally conscious the Akona Quantum Stretch suit is for you! Akona wetsuits features a full length molded Delrin zipper and a #10 YKK marine-grade brass slider back zipper entry with a pull tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. This superior combination of zipper and slider is the ultimate in corrosion resistance and strength. The glued-and-stitched zipper dam is "skin-out" for added seal and reduced water flushing.
The unique characteristics of the nylon weave combined with the super lightweight neoprene rubber allows Akona Quantum Stretch suits extraordinary flexibility and stretch capabilities. Standard neoprene wetsuits stretch one way but not the other. This is a limitation of the laminated nylon material necessary to construct a durable wetsuit. Through years of research and engineering, Akona's neoprene experts have developed a four-way stretch nylon weave capable of withstanding the harsh elements of diving. The closely guarded, unique lamination process and a strategically designed pattern matched with lightweight, limestone based neoprene is the science behind Akona Quantum Stretch wetsuits. The most comfortable and best fitting wetsuits in their class.
All seams are glued and blind stitched sewn for strength and durability. Suit has textured shoulders for a more secure fit of BCD and to prevent piling of the shoulder surfaces. The Akona Quantum Stretch wetsuits come with reinforced, laminated knee pads for added protection of this high wear area. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
Akona Quantum Stretch Men's 3mm Jumpsuit Features
- Akona Quantum Stretch Men's 3mm Jumpsuit
- Environmentally Friendly Neoprene Rubber Design
- Non-Petroleum-Based Neoprene
- Limestone Over 99.7% Calcium Base Neoprene
- Unique Lamination Process
- Nylon II Material
- Extraordinary Flexibility and Stretch Capabilities
- Nylon Weave Capable of Withstanding HarshElements of Diving
- Most Comfortable and Best Fitting Wetsuits In-Their-Class
- #10 YKK Marine-Grade Brass Zipper Slider
- Full Length Delrin Back Zipper
- Zipper Pull Leash for Easy Self-Donning/Doffing
- Zipper Dam: "Skin-Out" for Added Seal and Reduced Water Flushing
- Durable Reinforced Laminated Knee Pads
- All Seams Glued and Blind Stitched for Strength & Durability
- Textured Shoulders: More Secure Fit of BCD, Prevent Piling of Shoulder Surfaces
- Available in Multiple Sizes
DELIVERY 15 to 20 days upon payment recieved
Please take note if buyer(s) need more infomation about products / trips / courses , kindly please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +60192867180 .
for Bcd / Regulator / Bag ( mesh bag / trolley bag / dry bag ) / under water torchlight/ fins / mask/ camera /underwater casing /wet suite and rush guard all free postage to malaysia address.
for non malaysia address . we will post by TNT express./ TNT economy but buyer(s) need to pay additonal charge for postage .we will post worldwide as coverage by TNT .more info please email to us .